Recap of the week:
- Monday: ran/walked 2.5 miles, stretched. binged.
- Tuesday: did Pop Pilates total body workout for beginners, stretched.
- Wednesday: Walked 1/2 mile, did a total of 40 minutes of yoga.
- Thursday: Ran/walked 2.4ish miles, stretched.
- Friday: did Pop Pilates beginners abs and a total body, stretched, binged. :(
- Saturday: Ran/walked 2 miles, stretched.
- Sunday: Hiked 3 miles, stretched.
Successful week. :)
So I went a little overboard on the bunny grahams, cheese, and chocolate almond milk last night (that’s sort of an understatement…). I always have a problem if I try to eat a healthy meal that I didn’t prepare.. I always seem to binge afterward. This is definitely a thing to work on overcoming. But oh well, today is a new day, and today I’m supposed to run… if my tummy isn’t too upset. Might be posting some recipes later! Love you all, have a great day~
- ran/walked (2.4 miles total)
- stretched (need to stretch again, maybe do some yoga before bed)
- got my paycheck
- grocery shopped
- had a good snack
- cleaned my room
- did stat and some of my calculus (i am at loss of how to do the rest of it)
I just like to look back on how productive of a day it has been. :) I’m glad I actually got to run. I started to, walked about .4 miles, and my headache was overwhelming so I took a nap. I woke up feeling much better, though, and went on that run!